Saturday, April 19, 2008

Brynlee loves to dance!

This is a short video of Brynlee and her friend David dancing to the music of our Guitar Hero game! They have some great moves!

5 comments:

The Mickelsens said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how big she has gotten. It was so good to hear from you guys. I'm glad that you are starting a blog so that we can keep in touch a little better. Hope everything is going great for you guys!

kate said...

It's so good to find you in the blogging world. It's good to know we have friends from home so close here in the MidWest. If you're ever in Kansas City give us a call.

Logan and Lisa said...

Brynlee is such a doll!!! I love the dancing video! I am so glad you guys found us. Looks like you guys are doing great. Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. You will need to help me get one going. It is such a neat way for us to keep in touch. Brynlee and Sonny are quite the pair. I hope all is going well with Jons finals and you and young womens. We love you.

T-Rah said...

That is so cute...Riley's a dancin' fool too. And you guy's got Guitar Hero! tee hee! So addicting. When we moved here our Xbox stopped working so I haven't been able to play it! I miss it when Guy comes home...it's so nice to engage in a friendly competition that doesn't require a lot of physical activity...cuz we all know I'd get my butt kicked! :)