
I have finally finished Brynlee's room. Whew! It took a while, but I had a lot of fun doing it. It was a challenge because we are on a very tight budget! I was able to find all her furniture for under $50 at garage sales, and then just painted it all white to match, and put new hardware on it. I think it turned out great! I also made the quilt, pillows, covered and painted the lamp, and then sort of made the curtains. I cheated a little on those! They are actual a shower curtain, I just took Ribbon and tied the bows at the top, and there you have it. Now that her room is done, I have a baby boy's room to get started on right away! If it takes me as long as hers, I will need all 4 and a half months!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Brynlee's 'Big girl room'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So cute Ash, you did a great job. Brylee will love it, I cant wait to see it in person!
That turned out so cute!!! I Love it:) Good luck on the boy's room. I know it will turn out great!
Super cute! Did you get a pattern to make her quilt- I need to do something for my girls' bedding.
Oh I love it! You are so clever to use a shower curtain...I am not creative. And your quilt is adorable! Good job Ash! I'm going to have to take notes.:)
What a cute quilt. I love the pattern.
Post a Comment