Just to update you all a bit on the baby. I went to an appointment yesterday, and they finally gave me an end date. They said if I hadn't had the baby by the 29th, they would induce me. The good news is that I am already progressing, so they said that induction might not even be necessary. Hopefully not, because I was induced with Brynlee and it was miserable. I am already where I was at 12 hours into labor with her so this time will be very different and hopefully much better.
Jon is currently taking his last final for the semester and then he gets a couple weeks off! YEAH! We are all very excited. We were a little worried about the test being cancelled, due to the ice storm that started last night. We got about a half inch of ice, then about 3 inches of snow on top of that. Good thing we have an SUV so he could make it to his test this morning. He did very well in his classes this semester, and only has one more semester of class/book work, and then it will be boards, and rotations.
My parents are also currently on their way to come spend the holidays with us! We haven't seen them for about 7 months, so we are all super excited! Brynlee has been carrying a picture of them around the house, saying, "Grandma and Grandpa are coming on a plane to see me!"
We will really miss our family that we can't spend the holiday's with, but we want you to know we are thinking of you! We also want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
Stay tuned for baby news!
5 comments:
The end is in sight! Sending you lots of ~~easy labor vibes~~ Can't wait for an update, and to see some pics of your new little guy!
You are so close! Hang in there. And good luck with finals Jon!
That is so exciting! I am so excited for you and I am sure that you will have a much easier delivery. Good luck if I don't get a chance to talk to you beforehand. Keep us posted. I'll be thinking of you!! Merry Christmas!
Hand in there! You are so close! I am so excited for you and to see some pics of your little guy when he gets here! I'll be thinking of ya! and I hope everything goes smoothly! Have a good christmas!
Well it's the 30th. I hope that you have had your baby and that all is well. I'm thinking of you. Congrats!
Post a Comment