Oh, you're killing me!! Do you know how hard it is not to just hop in the car and come get kisses! He is gorgeous....Brynlee looks like such a BIG sister! We miss you all sooooooo much, I hope you're doing okay and getting some sleep! I love you! ~Kim
I love the little matching jammies. Alyssa used to always lay in Ashley's carseat too. I took Alyssa to her first storytime since we moved here and it was an awful experience. She hasn't said it, but I think she misses all of her friends.
Noah is precious!! I wish that I could see you guys but I have been watching for new pictures! I am so glad that everything went well and that you guys are home. Congrats again and he is truly darling!
5 comments:
Oh, you're killing me!! Do you know how hard it is not to just hop in the car and come get kisses! He is gorgeous....Brynlee looks like such a BIG sister! We miss you all sooooooo much, I hope you're doing okay and getting some sleep! I love you! ~Kim
I love the little matching jammies. Alyssa used to always lay in Ashley's carseat too. I took Alyssa to her first storytime since we moved here and it was an awful experience. She hasn't said it, but I think she misses all of her friends.
Oh, he is adorable. It looks like you guys are doing so well.
Noah is precious!! I wish that I could see you guys but I have been watching for new pictures! I am so glad that everything went well and that you guys are home. Congrats again and he is truly darling!
Ash- He is sooo cute! and so little! Give him lots of hugs and kisses! I am glad things are going good for you!
Post a Comment