Monday, June 8, 2009

Brynlee's New Bike!

Brynlee outgrew her little tricycle. So she upgraded to this! She loves it. It can get kind of tricky for her because we live on a hill, and she hasn't figured out the brakes yet. But she is smart and heads for the grass if she gets out of control! What a big girl she is!


4 comments:

Marcy M Miller said...

Good job!!! Bikes can keep kids entertained for so long it so is nice.

Danny and Laura said...

How cute. We have had a little Radio Flyer bike with trianing wheels since Alyssa was like 18 months that someone gave to us. I don't know if it is still too big for her or too ancient, but she can't quite do the pedals. So we downgraded and bought her a little Barbie tricycle last weekend at a garage sale. She can do the pedals downhill on the new one, but not uphill. I guess it will just take some practice.

T-Rah said...

Yay!!! She looks so cute!!!

Jason Harris said...

I thought Jason was thorough with the safety accessories, but you have us beat with the elbow and knee pads!