
Oh, my goodness, how can this be?


Here are some fun facts about Brynlee Kae-- She loves to go to preschool, and is learning her numbers and letters. She already knows how to say her ABC's and she knows all her colors and shapes. She loves to go to nursery, and sing primary songs. She is a very good dancer. She thinks that you have to have a skirt on to dance, so we go through several changes of clothes a day. She loves anything to do with princess' and she tells us that she is going to get married in the Temple some day. She is so helpful around the house. She loves to sweep, and vacuum and help unload the dishwasher. She loves to play tag with her kitty Sonny. She chases him around and he chases her around. She is also a very good big sister. She is learning to share her toys with Noah, and is very concerned when he is not happy.
I had fun taking her three year pictures. I just wish I had Photo shop to play around with them more. She was a good sport!

Our little Brynlee is turning Three!
I can't even believe it! Sunday, Brynlee will be turning three!
I love this little girl so much. She is 100% true girl. I asked her what kind of cake she wanted and she said she wanted it to be CHOCOLATE and she wanted it ti be PINK! I am so lucky to have this little sweetheart. 

She also requested a party with all her Grandma's and Grandpa's, and cousins. I wish we could grant her that birthday wish. She has never had a birthday when we have lived around family. Hopefully some day.

Here are some fun facts about Brynlee Kae-- She loves to go to preschool, and is learning her numbers and letters. She already knows how to say her ABC's and she knows all her colors and shapes. She loves to go to nursery, and sing primary songs. She is a very good dancer. She thinks that you have to have a skirt on to dance, so we go through several changes of clothes a day. She loves anything to do with princess' and she tells us that she is going to get married in the Temple some day. She is so helpful around the house. She loves to sweep, and vacuum and help unload the dishwasher. She loves to play tag with her kitty Sonny. She chases him around and he chases her around. She is also a very good big sister. She is learning to share her toys with Noah, and is very concerned when he is not happy.
We Love you Brynlee Girl!
I had fun taking her three year pictures. I just wish I had Photo shop to play around with them more. She was a good sport!


4 comments:
What a cute little girl! She is so sweet. I love that she has to wear a skirt to dance - I want a girl!
Brynlee is so super cute! I love the pictures you took they turned out great.
She is so so cute. That's crazy she will be three, time flies way to fast. Great job on the pictures.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JON!!!!!
We love you all and miss you- glad you're all doing okay now :) Hugs and Kisses!!!!
Post a Comment