No, we really didn't go to China, this is probably as close as we will Get. They have this Chinese pavilion on the shore of the Des Moines River, and we stopped to take a look.

Brynlee and her friend Taylor at the Des Moines Botanical Center. It was free admission on Earth day, so we went to check it out.

Jon's brother Helaman was driving through Des Moines, and stopped for a very quick visit. It was nice to see him and Katy. We took them to the Bass Pro shop since he loves hunting, and fishing. this is by one of the huge stuffed grizzlies they have on display. Noah is looking up at the birds hanging from the ceiling. he was fascinated with all the birds and turkeys they had up there.

Of course Brynlee roped him into reading her Curious George.

Noah is getting into everything, and climbing on everything. I remember this stage with Brynlee, but she was not as curious as Noah is, and he has a lot more upper body strength than she did and pulls himself up easier. This is what I found after being upstairs for a moment. He had climbed up on the table, and spilled my water all over. Good thing it was just water.


He is pretty limber as well, he loves to do half head stands (or whatever you would call that), and he has a really good squat! He can hold this position for a really long time. I dare you to try it.
5 comments:
That's funny! You got me. I was really thinking, "What the heck did they go to China for?"
I love Brynlee's facial expression when Noah is on the table. She looks pretty worried. :)
Cute pictures, Noah is getting so big! Did Brynlee like Chucky Cheese, Hallee has wanted to go for a year, so I told her we would go for her birthday.
Ha! I love that expression on Brynlee's face with Noah on the table! Boys are an adventure!
Ashley! I need your email to send you and invite to my new blog.
Post a Comment