Thursday, July 1, 2010

His words, Her Zoo, and Our Date

Noah is getting so smart, and constantly surprises me with the words that he knows, and even how much he understands! I thought I would compile a list of the words this little toddler said today:
Soft, Ouch, baby, hot, faffle (waffle), Dadda, kitty, shoe, food, juice, nack (snack), NO, u-huh (his answer for yes), whoa, mamma, mimi (Brynlee), hat, bye, cheese
And those are just the words I caught him saying and actually wrote down!


The other morning Brynlee was playing downstairs and I went down to check on her, and she said she had made a zoo. She had put blocks under the rug to give it hills, and then placed all the animal toys, Curious George, a giraffe, a turtle, a dinosaur,etc., all over the rug. What an imagination!


Brynlee and I went on a mommy and me date! We went to McDonald's which is her favorite place to eat, and then we went and saw Toy Story 3 in 3d. It was a lot of fun.

No comments: