
The other day we were playing outside, and
Brynlee was so excited that she found "The most beautiful flowers" growing in our grass. They had a blast picking these "flowers" and making bouquets out of them. Noah will do pretty much anything his sister does.





I am embarrassed to say, the lawn hadn't been mowed in about two weeks. Hence the overgrown weeds! I guess that is what happens when I am in charge of the lawn! Yikes!

Today when I mowed,
Brynlee ran in front of me frantically trying to "save the flowers" before the mower ate them. It was pretty funny!
Brynlee's grumpy face. She has some pretty good dirty looks!

He spent about an hour climbing in and out of the TV stand. He thinks it fits him just right!

Look at this little man. Hopefully next year he will figure out how to use the
pedals.
No comments:
Post a Comment