Somehow I didn't get any pics of Noah, at least on my phone, hopefully I will get some of that little stinker. He is so rambunctious and gives me a run for my money!
Thursday, October 6, 2011
Zoo, Birthday, Baby Hazel
I haven't been very good at posting. I blame it on my IPhone. Ever since I have gotten it, I rarely turn on our computer. We are adjusting to life in Ohio. It has taken us longer than I thought, but I think we are almost there. I also have had a big adjustment to three kids. I didn't think it would be that hard, but boy was I wrong. It is very hard to go places with them. I actually just went grocery shopping for the first time in a month the other day, because I dread taking them places. Jon's schedule has been very busy, and the poor kids rarely see him. He actually has his first true weekend, meaning a Saturday and a Sunday off, since starting residency. We will hopefully get to do something fun.
We took a trip to the Zoo with some friends. The Zoo is awesome! We've been quite a few times, and still haven't seen it all.
Hazel is doing so good at sitting. She sits on her own for quite a while, until she gets tired or distracted, then she falls over.
She is almost 6 months old! Wow, that went fast. I took her in for her shots and checkup. She was 18# 2 oz. (91%) and 26.5 inches (84%). What a big girl!
Brynlee Turned five! I can't even believe it. We are so blessed to have this sweet, independent, smart, joyful little girl in our lives! She had a fun birthday, and her favorite present was the Play dough ice cream maker. She also had her 5 year checkup. Her stats were 44 3/4 inches(89%) and her weight was 43#'s(71%).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment