Brynlee Turned 7 this past week! She is such a sweet little girl and such a blessing in my life. I am lucky to have her in my life!
Before school she opened her gifts from her grandparents. She was super excited to get some more cash to save up!
Off to school she went, which was hard for me. I already don't like her being gone all day, but not being able to spend her day with her was sad for me. I'm glad she had a good day though.
Jon was working so I decided to plan a special surprise for her. I got a sitter for Hazel and Noah and Brynlee and I went to American Girl. We ate at the bistro and spent about 2 hours there shopping for the perfect doll.
She ended up picking Saige.
Even though it was late when we got home, the other two were still awake, so we took some pics.
Since Jon was gone on her birthday we had cake on Sunday to celebrate. She wanted a Cat cake. This is what I cam up with.
Happy Birthday to my Brynlee girl. I love you sweetheart!
2 comments:
What a fun birthday! My girls love the movie Saige- they all love American girl!
She is such a pretty birthday girl!
perfect age to pop her cherry, nothing feels quite like doing a virgin especially anunderage one but I want her little sis to join and I tart with her, not ready for cumin her pussyyet but she has 2 other holes and eating herpussy would be a treat
Post a Comment