Thursday, September 11, 2008

Follow up Ultrasound

Five weeks ago at my ultrasound they said that the baby's kidneys were dilated. I just had my follow up ultrasound today to check and see what they look like now. His right kidney has improved, but the left is still the same. They said that it is still a mild case, and that it usually improves before it gets worse. They scheduled another ultrasound in 8 weeks, just to keep an eye on him. I was worried a little at first, but since one has improved, I feel like it will all be just fine. We are anxiously waiting to meet this little guy. I gave Brynlee one of the ultrasound pictures, and she has been carrying it around all day. She's going to be a wonderful big sister.

6 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

I'm sure that's a great relief to you to know that the one side has improved. Love your pics below, pregnancy looks good on you :)

Ryan & Janna said...

You are way cute pregnant, I can't believe you are already 24+ weeks, where does the time go? I'm glad to hear your little boy is impoving. Hope you feel good and everything else is going well for your family.

The Bell Family said...

Oh, Im so glad to hear the ultrasound went okay and you got somewhat good news. Sounds like little boy is doing good. Cant wait to see him!!!!!

Lyndsay said...

Oh wow..I need to call you! I have been meaning to, I just haven't had a chance. What a crazy time. I'm sorry that you have had the added stress of worrying. Everything will be ok. I'm going to call you soon! By the way, you look great!

Marissa said...

Hey Hancock's, congrats on child number two that's on its way. Scott told me that you found his blog so don't think I am a crazy blogger. I just have some questions for you guys as I am trying to get into med-school. If you get a chance, I would really appreciate a call (313-luke). Thanks!!

T-Rah said...

I'm excited to see him too!!! :)
I hope you are feeling well and not too tired!!

Miss you!