Here are some fun short videos of Brynlee. She loves to dance, especially while wearing my shoes. She loves to play ring around the rosies and makes everyone play it with her. Once you have started to play it with her, you are there for the long haul. She is also a good singer. She is always making up new songs to sing, she has a Daddy song, a Sonny song, and many others. She will carry around the Hymn book and sing them. She knows how to make me laugh, that is for sure!
3 comments:
I like how the cat plays ring around the rosies to. Brynlee is cute!
What a cutie! I am glad that things are better with the baby, I have been thinking about you. Also I need your mom's email address so I can send her an invite to my blog. She gave it to me and Jon accidently threw it away.
Oh.....I miss her, she is going to be way to big when I can hug her again, Im glad you posted video!!!
Post a Comment