Well this year I am kind of jumping the gun on a lot of things. Mainly because I am nervous that our little guy will decide to come early and I won't be prepared for Christmas. So I have already got the tree up, house decorated, shopping done, etc, etc. I am now just anxiously waiting. Brynlee loves the tree. I tell her at least 10 times a day to just look at it, not to touch. The cat also thinks the tree skirt is his new bed. We also got our first snow storm over the weekend. Brynlee was so excited she went outside at 6 o'clock at night in the dark to play in the snow. It is going to be a fun winter with her this year, last year she hated being outside, and this year she loves it. The sad part is that we will be somewhat limited to indoors by the new baby. Yikes! Despite flu-shots, Jon got the flu over the weekend, which really is the best time it could of happened, because he didn't have to miss school, and Brynlee woke up this morning with it! Besides that we are doing good, and hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving holiday. We sure missed being with our families, but we made the most of it.
3 comments:
She is such a cutie and getting so big! Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy. I hope everything goes great for you!
I love the pic of her all bundled up. Super cute :) Wow, I didn't realize you were only 3 weeks out! Good Luck!
i see Christmas dinner under the tree can't wait to eat it
Post a Comment