Sunday, February 21, 2010


This is a picture of our little stud. I made this cute Tie for him (Thanks Mom for the pattern). I have made one more, a little Blue one, and can't wait to make more. He is just getting too big!

Brynlee inherited my love for ice cream and Jon's love for popcorn. Since Jon was gone on a 24 hour ER shift we enjoyed ice cream. Brynlee will usually side with him and pick to have Popcorn for a Sunday snack instead.


Last night DMU held their annual Winter Gala. Brynlee took this picture of us before we left. She does a really good job at taking pictures. Future photographer?? She kept telling me I looked just like Cinderella. I guess that is a compliment!

2 comments:

Hooker Family said...

Cute tie, I want to know how you made it, and what kind of material you used!

Amy said...

:) You all look so cute all dressed up! I make baby ties too... but I cheat and use a mens tie from Good will :)