Saturday, March 2, 2013

Snow, Race, and Birthday

Snow!  We actually got some this year.  These are pictures from our most recent Amazing race.  It was a lot of fun, and we actually ended up winning!! We have done it for two seasons now, and just have a blast doing this group date.  Each couple takes a turn planing one and the other couples race in it.  These were some pics of the tasks we had to perform. 




 I celebrated my "un-birthday" this last week. It was a great day, and that cake was SOOO good. I am a sucker for a good ice-cream cake.  I'm so blessed to have such great family and friends that made it a wonderful day.  I joke that it was my last progressive birthday. (29) Now I will just stay 29 forever right?



1 comment:

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

The amazing race date sounds so fun!! Happy birthday... What a yummy cake :)