It seems like January just flew right by. We were kept busy with the kids extra activities and sick kids.
Brynlee is enjoying her dance and music classes. She is reading so well, and is far beyond her grade level. She is quite the little mathematician. Jon has a fun time quizzing her at the dinner table with story problems.
Noah just started a new preschool today. He loves it. It is Tuesday through Friday for 2 and a half hours. It might seem like a lot for a 4 year old but believe me, we both need it! He also went in for his 4 year check up! He is getting so big! He was in the 62nd percentile for height, and 81st percentile for weight. That's our stocky little Bubba!
Hazel is starting to talk so well. I sometimes forget she isn't even two yet! She is already in a twin bed, since she wouldn't stay in her crib and that hasn't been fun. We are struggling with a normal sleep schedule with her. She is Noah's little sidekick and if they aren't playing together they are fighting with each other.
Brynlee said to me today, "Mom can we skip to Summer?" I asked her why and she said, so we can go to Idaho. I thought she would say she was sick of the snow, but that wasn't her answer. We have had A LOT more snow than last year, but it hasn't been terrible. We are getting ready for spring around here. We had 2 weeks straight of sickness in January. Hazel had the Flu, Brynlee had a stomach bug, and then Noah and Hazel both got ear infections. Hopefully that was our last round of sickness for the winter. I am tired of it!
I started back into school. It is a much lighter semester. I have found that I still have a little bit of down time. (which is taken by preparations for my church calling) I also applied and got accepted to BYU-Idaho to take some online classes. I will be doing this because they have more available than USU does.
Jon's schedule has been pretty good. He is on a hand surgery rotation. It is as close to a "normal" schedule that we have been all year. He even got a couple weekends off in January, and he gets all 4 weekends off in February. I don't think that has ever happened in a month yet!
Hopefully February is a healthier month. It has always been one of my favorites with Valentines day and my Birthday!
1 comment:
I hope it's better too! You are one busy momma! Makes me realize how lazy I am with just one. Best of luck in school and have a happy birthday :)
Post a Comment